Employment Type: Temporary / Permanent
Start Date: September 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to join our lively team at Park Chinois in the heart of London’s Mayfair.
Come and join the family!
As a reservationist you are the front line ambassador for Park Chinois, you more often than not represent the first impression as the voice and the personality of the brand. You will provide a delightful and engaging telephone manner and the service you provide over the telephone will make our guests feel valued and reflect the exceptional experience to come.
Role Key Duties Include:
Using 7 Rooms (hospitality platform) for online customer bookings as well as telephone and email enquiries – you will drive traffic in order to maximise the customer experience and revenue potential.
- Maximising telephone based opportunities received for VIP & Concierge booking clients via Hotels, VIP Luxury Lifestyle Service providers – uplifting the service and offering a special and unique service
- Maximising each opportunity from every call, via sales through service.
- Book and enter reservation requests using the reservation system
- Answer telephone and email requests in a timely manner
- Assist guests in a helpful and informative way
- Follow departmental policies, procedures and service standards
- Full Office skills
- Excellent English Language and writing skills
- Knowledge of reservation systems (Opentable; The Fork/Bookatable)
- An ability to pick up new software operational abilities quickly
Sales and Service Skills:
- Ability to deliver service through style and conversation
- Ability to drive sales of less desirable table times
- Previous reservation and restaurant experience is beneficial
- Smooth and confident approach to diffuse and/or manage guests
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity for personal training and development
- Food and beverage discount across the group
- Pension scheme
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Staff appreciation events
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Email email@example.com along with
1. Your CV and cover letter
2. The role you are applying for