Employment Type: Permanent / Hourly
Start Date: 15th May 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to join our lively team at Park Chinois in the heart of London’s Mayfair.
Come and join the family!
You’re someone who is passionate about food and people. You thrive in a place where you feel like you’re part of a family and can grow your career.
Park Chinois loves a good attitude. Your character and approach will be just as important as your skills and experience.
- Take drink orders from guests or servers.
- Efficiently makes drinks according to high standards, or as specified/requested by the guests.
- Record sales and take cash or card payments accurately.
- Stock up the bar and inform the Bar Manager of stock depletion, to place orders in advance.
- Ensure the glassware and bar areas are kept very clean at all times.
- Arrange the bar in an aesthetically pleasing manner, ensuring it always looks captivating.
- Ensure the daily and weekly cleaning duties are adhered to.
- Have very good knowledge of all Classics, and be able to learn cocktail specs quickly and proficiently.
- Maintain an upbeat, positive and charismatic demeanour with all guests and staff.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Opportunity for personal training and development
• Food and beverage discount across the group
• Pension scheme
• Cycle To Work Scheme
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Career progression
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
OTHER POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
Email email@example.com along with
1. Your CV and cover letter
2. The role you are applying for