Employment Type: Permanent / Hourly
Start Date: 15th May 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to join our lively team at Park Chinois in the heart of London’s Mayfair.
Come and join the family!
You’re someone who is passionate about Wine and people. You thrive in a place where you feel like you’re part of a family and can grow your career.
Park Chinois loves a good attitude. Your character and approach will be just as important as your skills and experience.
• You will work closely with the Sommelier team on all aspects of the wine service in the restaurant.
• You will be responsible for replenishing the wines within the wine cellar and restaurant, and also serving and recommending wines to our guests.
• Keep a well-stocked, clean and tidy cellar with adequate supplies for smooth operation.
• Display flexibility at work to support the team across the restaurant and practice a positive attitude towards your colleagues.
• Carry every task efficiently and professionally.
• Provide a professional, yet personable guest experience.
• Serve customer requests in a timely and efficient manner.
• Assess customer preferences and make bespoke drink recommendations.
• Must possess strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and a personable demeanour.
• Personal skills: Multitasking, attention to detail, organisation, strong observational skills and smooth conflict resolution.
• Experience in luxury 5* Hotel/Restaurant, or equivalent.
• WSET or equivalent is necessary.
• Advanced knowledge of food and beverage systems.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Opportunity for personal training and development
• Food and beverage discount across the group
• Pension scheme
• Cycle To Work Scheme
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Career progression
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
OTHER POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org along with
1. Your CV and cover letter
2. The role you are applying for