Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- The voucher may only be redeemed as full or part payment at Park Chinois. The voucher may not be redeemed for cash in part or whole. If a voucher is redeemed in part no change shall be given and the entire value of the voucher shall be treated as redeemed.
- The right to use the voucher is personal to the intended recipient and the voucher may not be transferred to a third party, resold to a third party or exchanged with a third party. The voucher may also not be copied, reproduced, distributed or published directly or indirectly in any form or by any means for use by any person other than the intended recipient. Any such voucher is not valid for use and may be rejected or cancelled at any time by Park Chinois if it reasonably believes there has been a breach of this condition.
- The voucher holder agrees it has no claim against Park Chinois in the event of such rejection or cancellation.
- Without limiting condition 3 the voucher may not be used as part of any promotion.
- The voucher will not be replaced by Park Chinois if it is lost or damaged for any reason.
- The voucher is valid for 12 months from the purchase date. The expiry date is listed on the voucher.