Win a Trip to Ibiza
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Park Chinois London
- All entrants (“Participants”) must be members of a predetermined list of concierges
- Employees of Park Chinois, their affiliated companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- By entering this prize draw, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
The Prize Draw
- The Promotion starts at 6pm on 09/10/2023 and ends 12pm 31/03/2024 UK time.
How To Participate
- To enter this prize draw, concierges must book at least 40 covers per month during lunch and dinner during this period.
- All bookings must come via reservations stating which concierge this booking has come from in order to be tracked.
- A monthly update will be sent out via Park Chinois, highlighting which concierge has the most bookings.
Prize Draw Requirements
- Participants agree to be contacted by the Promoter for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
- Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible entries or which otherwise do not meet the requirements.
- The prizes available will consist of the following:
- Two-night stay for two guests in Mikasa, Ibiza – Double occupancy to be shared between two people with breakfast only included.
- Return flights for two people to Ibiza, flying from, and returning to a UK airport only.
- Includes entry for two guests to Club Chinois for two nights with VIP entry (entry only not table) and includes x2 complimentary drinks per person per night at Club Chinois.
- The stay is subject to availability and blackout dates apply.
- The hotel stay must be completed by October 2024
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control the Promoter is not responsible for delays in travel.
- The winner must hold a valid passport and be eligible to travel to Ibiza.
- Promoter reserves the right to publish name of the winner or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the draw. If the winner does not wish such details to be published, they must advise the promoter at time of being notified that they have won.
- The prizes are non-transferable, and no cash alternatives will be substituted for the prizes on offer. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner must claim the prize no later than 7 days after the winner has been informed.
- If the winner rejects or fails to claim the prize on time in accordance with clause 10 the prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of the promoter.
- The winner will be determined by the number of bookings made over the competition period.
- The concierge team with the highest number of bookings will win the above prize.
- Promoter reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this Promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature however caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion.
- In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the prize draw, the decision of the directors of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.